Almaden unfolds in gentle hills and flatlands filled with attractive, well-kept suburban homes and stately Mediterranean-style estates.
Welcome to Almaden Valley
Located in the rolling foothills of southern Santa Clara Valley, Almaden Valley is one of the most desirable neighborhoods in San Jose. The enclave boasts manicured homes, magnificent views and unique hillside parks and trails, with many of Silicon Valley's high-tech professionals calling the neighborhood home. Almaden unfolds in gentle hills and flatlands filled with attractive, well-kept suburban homes and stately Mediterranean-style estates. It is a community with plenty of recreational opportunities as well. The area boasts three golf courses, numerous parks and trails that crisscross the hillsides. A gem in the southern part of the neighborhood is the paved Los Alamitos Creek Trail, which is excellent for hiking and cycling. The town's myriad recreational opportunities coupled with its outstanding location have made it a wonderful place to call home.
Things to do in Almaden:
- Get outdoors and explore Almaden Quicksilver County Park.
- Immerse yourself in Almaden’s history at Casa Grande
- Bring the entire family for a day of fun at the Annual Almaden Harvest Festival
- Take a class at the Almaden Community Center
- Almaden Valley Art & Wine Festival.